Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm really excited about bring in 2011

Hello,

There is an incredible enthusiasm and renewed optimism this year! Year end numbers make us almost the same as 2009 and 2010! With a complete lack of home for sale and construction is in full gear for condos; I don’t see it changing soon. Prices will continue to rise as Buyers compete to buy what is listed.

Read for yourself Market Watch Update for January 06, 2010 Additional details for the complete market Watch are available here

Try google for Homes West Toronto and my name appears as the third auto complete entry; This is tangible proof that my marketing efforts are worthwhile in promoting properties. QR codes and smart phones will be the next fad.

Content and Value Marketing will have a larger role to play in organized real estate as the Competition Bureau says there should be mere listings permitted on the system. [For those that want only the MLS computer system] No services or a la carte features. While everyone rushes to the bottom for commissions we sadly forget we do not know what we do not know. Be mindful that a profitable business pays taxes and employs personnel; has a marketing budget and computer printing copier systems etc, vs a few agents I have called who operate their office through a cell phone. If you are pitted against a seasoned negotiator, It is not my responsibility to educate and explain your options to you. Value and Content Marketing

The Toronto Real Estate Board responded recently with updated marketing material for Why you should have professional Buyer Representation.

The Guys over at La Vie Furniture are having some incredible sales during the winter doldrums. If you are considering sprucing the place up, take a look. If you go mention my name. They can manufacture and deliver within 6 weeks.

As always If you need me, I do answer my own phone, If you like this email pass it along, If you have a friend or family member that you use my experience and services please email me with how best to contact them.

Stay well, stay warm, I’m really excited about 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment